Canon Printers are a boon to working professionals as well as students. The latest Canon Printers are equipped with multifunctional features making your life easier than ever. Though there may occur times when your printer suddenly stops working amidst some important work. The issue does not resolve even you try all possible methods.
There can be several reasons why your Canon printer is not responding or have stopped working suddenly in between. These reasons can vary from simpler to moderate technical difficulties. The more common reasons for your Canon printer not responding is being listed in this blog post.
If your wireless Canon printer is not responding, connection problems can be the reason. Network issues with the printer are not able to detect the right network before printing and you need to troubleshoot this right away. You may either follow the troubleshooting methods below or call on canon printer support number to talk to an expert.
Wireless Canon Printers Not Responding? Follow Steps
In most of the wireless printers, the communication issue is the main culprit why your Canon printer not responding. In this circumstance you must follow these general steps:
- Go to Wireless LAN setup and after that Press OK
- Run the setup program to introduce the printer once more
- Select Easy Setup and Press OK
- Select Access Point
- Enter WiFi password
- Press OK
- Insert the Setup disk in the computer
- Run the setup program to install the printer again
- Click Easy Install > Install
- On the new page, click Printer on Network
- Click Next to begin installation
- After the installation is completed, try printing
Other Troubleshooting Methods
If the above solution does not work, use the print troubleshooter methods below:
Method 1- Using the Print Troubleshooter
- Click Start button
- Click Control Panel
- In the search box, type troubleshooter
- Select Troubleshooting from the list
- Under the Hardware and Sound choice, click Printer
- Click Next
- Select the Canon printer from the list
- Click Next
Issue following these steps? Contact Canon printer service center number USA and our customer care executive will help you out.
Method 2- Check Print Spooler Service
The Print spooler service needs to be started to print. Here are the means to check the print spooler benefit.
- Click Start
- In the search box, type Services
- In the administration’s window, search for Print Spooler administration and right-click alright
- Select Properties
- In the General tab, under the Startup compose, ensure Automatic is chosen
- In the event that the administrations aren’t running, under the Service status, click Start
- Click OK
- Try printing now or Contact Canon Printer for support.
Method 3 – Turn on Network Discovery
Check the Network Discovery settings on your framework. System setting that influences whether your PC can see different PCs and gadgets on the system and the other way around. Naturally, Windows Firewall squares Network Discovery yet you can empower it by following advances set out underneath:
- Click the Start button
- Click Control Panel
- Click Network and Internet
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- Click Advanced Sharing settings
- Turn the Network Discovery on if it is off.
Still Facing Problems? Dial Canon Printer Support Number
If the above steps fail to troubleshoot your canon Printer connection errors, we recommend you to try the trustworthy canon printer support helpline number, which is absolutely toll free with availability 24×7. Our confirmed specialized help group will help you to adjust your ordinance printer with your framework. You can likewise converse with us by means of Canon Live talk bolster.
Just note down our canon printer toll free number 1-800-436-0509 for USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 for UK and 1-800-769-903 for Australia.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information with other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.