Brother Printers have made our lives easy and tension free. All documentation printing needs can be left over these printers. All technical faults can easily be resolved with the help of either technicians or manual troubleshooting guide. Here in this
How to Fix Brother Printer Drum Error Manually?
- Open the front cover of your printer and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Put the drum and toner on a piece of paper if the ink is spilled or scattered.
- Thoroughly clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
Procedureof cleaning include:
- Gently slide the green tab side to side for many times.
- Adjust the green tab to the home position farthest on the left.
- Ensure the green tab snaps into the home position. If the green tab is not returned securely to the home position, printed pages will have a vertical stripe down the page.
- On the right side of the drum, locate the two small pieces of metal that look like staples and a metal rod. You need to clean off each of these with a soft DRY lint-free cloth.
- Reinstall the toner and drum assembly into the machine and close the front cover.
a better experienceyou must use the genuine Brother toner and drum.
- Check if the issue is resolved or jump to the next step for brother printer support tips.
Use Genuine Brother Printer Drum Units & Toner Cartridges- Other Tips
Here are the tips you must follow to avoid Drum error again in future.
Brother recommends customers to use only genuine Brother drum units and toner cartridges. This will avoid any damage to your printer.
Each Brother laser printer is designed to work at pre-set temperatures that are matched exactly to each of our individual toner formulations. Using non-genuine Brother supplies may affect the hardware performance, print quality and machine reliability. Also the Brother limited warranty does not apply to any issue caused by the use of third party drum units, toner cartridges and toner.
If the error message continues to appear, try replacing the drum unit with a new DR-420. The drum is a consumable item that requires periodic replacement. If you are seeking other ways on “how to fix brother printer drum error” then it is recommended to call our technicians for free support.
ALSO READ::How to Fix Brother Printer Error
Free Support for Brother Printer from Expert Technicians
Connect with our high expertise technicians if you are looking for resolving other issues related to your Brother Printer. We will help you resolve your issue over phone that too at absolutely free of cost. We have years of expertise in offering you the best & affordable service related to printers of any brand.
All you need to call on our Brother printer contact numbers +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.