When you are at you work place doing some work with your printer and your printer started to show no longer prints or no sign error which ultimately indicates that you have HP Printer Offline Error. Whenever you face such unexpected error while doing work with your HP Printer, place a call directly at +1–800–436–0509 HP Printer Customer Service Number. There are several number of ways to Fix HP Printer Offline Errors and some of them are easier than you think.
Effective Solution to Troubleshoot HP Printer Offline Errors:
Printer offline issues is one of the most sudden and uncertain error that you can have. It appears out of nowhere without any pre awareness. But when such offline error comes, you need to check your network and cable connection on prime basis. If that does not help, read out the blog or avail help from Hp printer Troubleshooting
- First of all, restart your computer by shutting it off and then on again.
- Also make sure that your printer is properly plugged in to your system.
- Now log in to your system with Administrator Rights and click on the Start button.
- Open Devices and Printers and right click on the Printer that you see there.
- Choose “see what’s printing”. And when the printer spooler window opens up, click on Printers.
- Select and unmark the “Use Printer Offline” box. This will make your printer back to online.
- Now close the window and open Printer and Devices again.
- Navigate to your web browser and download the latest HP printer, driver.
- Install the driver following the on-screen instructions.
- Now click on Control Panel after clicking on the Start button.
- Type Troubleshooter and thus click on the Troubleshooting link.
- Click on “use a printer” under Hardware and Sound.
- Now follow the instruction to detect the error and fix it immediately.