Brother iPrint and Scan is a free application that enables you to print and / or scan from your Android and iOS supported devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on your wireless network without using a computer.
Printing or scanning is not available on all Brother machines.
Brother iPrint and Scan is one of the free applications that lets you print and scan your mobile device. Use your local wireless network to attach all-in-one or your mobile devices to your Brother printer. For a list of maintained models, visit your local brother website. The software provides scanning and printing services for Brother printers. With this app, individuals can easily print photos and documents.
Key Features of Brother iPrint & Scan
- Easy to use the menu
- Save scanned images to your One Drive account or mobile device.
- Mechanically, search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No driver and no PC required.
- Print photos directly from your mobile camera.
- Print Microsoft Office documents or PDF files from your One Drive account.
- Simple ways to print your favourite documents and photos (Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Scan directly on your mobile device.
For Brother Printer troubleshooting, confirm the following:
STEP 1: Network Settings
Your mobile device must be connected to the same network that is currently connected to your brother machine.
- To configure your Brother printer device for a network, see the latest QuickSetup Guide, a network user guide or online user guide available in the manual section of this website.
- Configure your mobile device for a Wi-Fi connection, discuss your mobile device’s user’s guide.
Step 2: Setting up Brother iPrint and Scan
To print or scan with your Brother device, you will have to install Brother’s iPrint and Scan application on your mobile device
Also Read:: Brother Control Center 4
For iOS devices:
The latest Brother iPrint and Scan version is always available for free on the Apple App Store.
Brother iPrint and Scan enables you to:
- Print documents, photos, and web pages directly from your mobile device to iCloud Services.
- Scan images and documents and then save them directly to your mobile device’s photo album or iCloud, send them in an e-mail, or open them with other applications in your mobile device.
Also Read::Brother printer Driver
For Android Devices:
The latest Brother iPrint and Scan version is always available for free on the Google Play ™ store.
Brother iPrint and Scan allows you to:
- Print documents, photos, Gmail and web pages directly from cloud services to your mobile device.
- Scan images and documents and then save them directly to your mobile device’s memory card or open them with other applications in your mobile device.
Simple and Accessible
Brother iPrint and Scan Lite is software required for owners of Brother machines. Individuals may have their photos and documents prepared in a device. They also have the option of printing from a mobile device or PC.