Brother printers are technically designed to provide complete printing solutions. They are of good quality and are the best in printing solutions. Since these are technical devices, one cannot expect them to be error free. One of the commonly occurring brother printer error 50.
Troubleshooting Tips To Fix Brother Printer Error 50
Brother printer error 50 is an internal issue that occurs when users try to unplug their printer device and plug it in again. The message “Unable to print 50” will appear on the display if a foreign object that may contain a paper clip or a broken piece of paper is stuck in the machine. This message pops up mainly due to an issue with the print head. Your print head includes cartridges that sit inside the printer.
Also Read:: Brother Printer Problems
Now how to fix Brother Printer Error Code 50, follow the steps given below –
- Transfer all faxes to another fax machine so that no important messages are lost. All fax messages will go directly to the machine’s memory because it cannot print at the moment. Thus, if extremely important, faxes can be transferred to another machine, to avoid losing them. This helps save time and important faxes can be easily recovered.
- Open the scanner in an upward direction. Then carefully examine the left and right sides and even the center to remove any paper scraps that may have jammed under the print head.
- Keep the scanner cover left open. Try turning the machine around that you are looking at the back of the machine.
- Open the clear jam cover on the back of the machine.
- Watch for traces of foreign objects or jammed paper. Get rid of them and close the jam cover and scanner cover.
- If “50 unable to print” is displayed again, unplug the machine from the power outlet for 1 minute, then plug it in again. Remove all ink cartridges, turn off the printer, turn it upside down and shake it for a few seconds.
- If “50 unable to print” is approved, do a print quality check sheet (PQCS). If it is working and prints successfully, then the problem is resolved. If not, repeat from step 1 again.
Also Read:: Epson Printer Error 0Xf3
There are many online support facilities to repair printers covering all types of error codes. This actually eases the workflow as the device is taken care of and recovers as quickly as possible. Also, there are guidelines on how to fix Brother Printer Error Code 50 for Swift Recovery.