Brother Printer is one of the trusted printer brands across the world. The brand has also received global recognition for its other products like fax machines, scanners etc. Owing a Brother printer will leave you tension free for a long number of years. Brother printers offer long term durability and versatile features that help you making your business successful. In this post, we will help you Connect your Brother Printer to WiFi. All you need to follow these easiest methods in the most simplified manner:
How to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi?
Here we will show you two methods to configure your printer to wifi with ease.
At first you should know the Wireless Network Settings of your router. Just check:
- Your Network Name (both SSID and ESSID)
- Your Password, Encryption Key, and other information related to Network Key.
- You must also know your printer’s WEP KEY & other WEP KEYs, if you are printer is using additional.
- Now Enter your WEP KEY on your brother printer.
How to Set Your Brother Printer Using Control Panel
If you are looking to setup your Brother Printer using control Panel, follow these steps:
- Connect the printer to an AC outlet and turn it on.
- Go to Menu and choose “Network.”
- Press either the Up or Down arrow keys to select WLAN.
- Select Setup Wizard and click on “WLAN Enable.”
- After you follow these steps, you can start the WiFi Wizard Setup.
- Wait for some time, until you get a list of SSID’s available.
- Once you get the list, choose your preferred Network and click OK.
How to Set Your Brother Printer with A USB Cable
Before setting up your Brother Printer, you must know your SSID, User ID, Authentication method, and Password. After this follow these steps:
- The fist thing you must do is- connect your Printer with an AC power cord.
- Turn on both your Computer and the Brother Printer helpline.
- Run the CD-ROM into the CD drive.
- Choose according to the device you are using, from below:
For Windows Users:
- As soon as you get Installation message, choose your device model and preferred language.
- Select Install Printer Driver from the CD-ROM menu.
- Choose Allow or Yes for the options of User Account Control, License Agreement, and Wireless Network Connection.
- Select Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer.
- Then, find your network and configure your printer over WiFi.
For Mac Users:
- Double click on Brother icon and as well as Start Here OSX icon at the same time.
- Opt for Wireless Network Connection.
- Find your Brother Printer from the list and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to launch the Printer Driver. After that, click on “Yes, I have a USB cable to use for installation.”
- If you do not find the Network Name, your WLAN access point is turned off.
- Check your printer’s distance from access point.
- You will need expert assistance for further advice. Call Brother Printer Contact Number to connect with our certified technician.
Get Free Brother Printer Technical Support from Top Certified Experts
Connect with our high expertise technicians on Brother Printer support number and tell them your all Brother Printer related problems. Our Brother Representatives help you directly discussing your issue over phone. They offer best solutions based on your problems or help remotely at absolutely free cost. Their years of expertise define their knowledge and capability in offering you the best & affordable service.
All you need to call on our Brother printer Troubleshooting +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.