How to Check & Resolve Epson Printer Driver & Print Queue Status in Windows 10?
Sometimes your Epson printer suddenly stops printing in between. To make the issues clear up you, reset your printer, plug down and re-plug the printer, restart it but all this quick troubleshoot steps go in vain and don’t resolve the issue until you look for an exterior technical helping hand. This issue generally arises when the Epson printer driver is busy in handling the print queue. When the issue hits you, you must first check your printer driver status and clean the print queue to continue. In this article, we have listed steps for resolving this issue for Windows 10 users. For any other issues, we recommend you to call our highly proficient experts on Epson Printer Support Number.
How to Check Printer Driver Queue Status in Windows 10?
- Go to Devices and Printers option
- Now right-click on printer icon and hit on option “See what’s printing”.
- Are you able to see the number of documents in the print queue?
- If you can, then check the status besides it. Check if it’s Paused or Offline.
Troubleshooting Steps for Epson Printer Driver & Print Queue Status
As per your Epson Printer Driver & Print Queue Status, you need to follow these suggestions:
If your Print Status is Ready
If your Printer Status is “Ready”, then try printing a test page with these steps:
- From the print queue window, first, click Printer and then go to Properties.
- Then from the General tab, click Print Test Page.
- If the test page doesn’t print then try clearing the print queue.
If the Printer Status is Paused
If your printing status shows paused then to resume printing please follow the given instructions.
- Double-click your printer’s icon and then left-click to “See what’s printing”.
- If the printing status is “Paused” then click on Printer and then un-tick the Paused Printing option.
- This way you will be able to resume pending document, although if you can’t then please connect at Epson Printer contact number for aid.
If the Printer Status is Waiting/Offline
If your printer is showing waiting in queue or offline, you must cancel the pending print job and then restart your computer with these steps:
- In the print queue window, go to Printer and then click “Cancel All Documents”.
- You will be asked to confirm your action, please click “Yes” to delete print jobs.
If the Printer Status is Deleting
If your printer Status says “Deleting”, you need to clear the print queue as mentioned above & then allow printer driver to delete. Repeat these steps and then restart your computer.
In case, you are stuck in any steps above, you can either visit support.epson.com or call us toll free on below listed numbers.
Call Epson Printer Drivers Support for Help| Toll Free for USA/Canada
If you have tried the above troubleshooting steps but still facing the same issue then we recommend you to contact Epson Printer Drivers Support and talk to our experienced technicians. We offers the best online support for all range of Epson Printer issues like configuration errors, installation errors & many other technical glitches. Call us to uninstall your old drivers, or install the latest printer setup, connection issues or any configuration error.
All you need to call on our Epson printer Toll Free Number +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please contact us.