It’s an extremely basic story: you have to print something and your printer’s dark ink has chosen to take a lasting excursion. You go directly to Google and scan for fixes to determine this issue and keep running into a few printer gatherings without an unmistakable goals. We’ve gotten approaches this issue too so to help, we’ve assembled a rundown of things you can do when your Epson printer is not printing black.
Some Basic Things To Start
1. Mood killer your printer, unplug from the power source and disengage USB links also. After a couple of minutes, reconnect your printer and fitting it back in. At that point, walk out on.
2. Print a “Quality Diagnostic Report” or a “Print Test Page”.
3. You can more often than not discover this choice on your printer’s showcase screen. Or on the other hand, check your printer’s client direct for well ordered guidelines.
4. Check printer ink levels to twofold check the ink volume in your cartridges. In case you’re utilizing reseller’s exchange cartridges that don’t show ink levels, we’ll need to make sense of another approach to decide if your ink cartridges are to blame.
Check Your Ink Cartridge To Fix Epson printer is Not Printing Black
1. Supplant ink cartridges that are low on ink or void.
2. Ensure ink cartridges are fit properly and are appropriately introduced in their fitting opening.
3. Twofold check to ensure that you’ve evacuated the tape over the vent on the off chance that you introduced another cartridge.
4. Check if the vents of the cartridges are stopped up. You can fix this by delicately utilizing a stick to tidy up the stop up on the vent.
5. Take a stab at utilizing an alternate ink cartridge to decide whether your printer can perceive cartridges. On the off chance that your printer used to work with an old cartridge, have a go at introducing that old cartridge again and check whether your printer creates any kind of yield any shade of dim will do.
We simply need to decide if it’s the cartridge or the printhead that is causing issues. In the event that your printer can print something with the old cartridge, at that point it’s not the printhead. Or maybe, your new dark cartridge might be flawed and should be supplanted. This could be one reason that your Epson printer is not printing black. If Problem is not resolved then check another method.
Also Read:: Brother Printer not Printing
Check Your PrintHead
1. On the off chance that exchanging ink cartridges doesn’t work, the following thing to check is your pinhead. Ensure your printheads aren’t obstructed. Most printers have a programmed printhead cleaning highlight yet in case you’re ready to expel the printhead from your printer, you can clean it physically. Here’s an article that discussions about how to physically clean the print head of an Epson printer (it pays to see regardless of whether your printer is an alternate brand).
2. On the off chance that running the programmed printhead cleaning highlight once doesn’t work, run it again a second or third time. There’s a point of confinement to how frequently you can run the programmed cleaning highlight. Also, running the programmed printhead tidying capacity uses up a ton of ink!
3. Re-adjust the printer.
If your Printhead is not working properly then it is possible that your Epson printer is not printing black or another color.
Also Read:: Brother Printer Installation
On the off chance that it’s not the cartridge and not the printhead, it’s conceivable that the issue is with the product/printer driver. Tweaking the paper settings is one approach to take care of the issue.
- Have a go at changing the printer driver settings to choose “lustrous photograph paper” as this may trigger the printer to begin printing once more. This is just pertinent if your printer has two dark cartridges–one color based and the other shade. The kind of dark ink your printer uses would normally rely upon the paper type chose. Shade dark works best with matte paper and color works with shiny. By changing from one paper type to the next, we’re planning to trigger or kick off any of the dark cartridges to work.
Now, if that still doesn’t work and you’re certain it’s not the cartridge nor the printhead, at that point proceed and reconfigure your printer. In the event that your printer quit working after you refreshed your PC or Mac’s working framework, take a stab at uninstalling and reinstalling your printer driver. You can locate a downloadable form on your printer producer’s site. Furthermore, regardless of whether you didn’t refresh your OS, feel free to reinstall your driver at any rate.
As a last resort, it may be an ideal opportunity to get another printer. Furthermore, remember to reuse your printers! Printers not imprinting in dark is a fairly regular issue, particularly for more established machines. Fill us in regarding whether you have discovered some other handy solutions when investigating your printer, we will happily incorporate them here!
Also Read:: How To Fix Epson Printer Error0X69
Epson printer Technical Support Number 18004360509 Instant Solution
If Still Your Epson printer is not printing black or any type of error occurred with your Epson printer just dial our Epson printer customer service number 1800-436-0509 USA, +44-800-046-5700(UK), 1800-769-903(AUS). Our Epson printer technician will resolve your Problems Instantly and provide Free Epson printer Troubleshooting.