Getting errors while printing with your Epson Printer? If it’s related to output error like spotty prints, streak lines or no output then it’s surely an ink cartridge error? If this is an issue faced by you too then we have got the best solution for you. In this post we have shown you best ways on how to fix this problem yourself following the manual steps in just a few minutes. Before proceeding with these troubleshooting steps, we recommend you use Epson genuine ink and not the third party inks as they may damage your printing machine if used for a longer time and also void the warranty of your printer. In case your Epson warranty has been expired and you are still looking for FREE Epson Printer support then we recommend dialing our toll free numbers listed at the end of this post.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix the Issue of Epson Ink Cartridge
Follow these manual instructions if you are facing any error related to your Epson ink Cartridges:
- Carefully withdraw the ink cartridges from printer posts. You must be extra cautious while doing so as it may seepage some ink through the ink supply port.
- Don’t try to move the rollers to another position manually by hands as it may harm the printer.
- Remove the dust thoroughly from your cartridges. You can take help of cotton rags dipped in alcohol.
- Clean the cartridges chip smoothly.
- Ensure you have installed all the cartridges in the correct slot. You can also follow the color indication to insert the cartridges in their proper place.
- Check your cartridges are suitable for your Epson printing machine. Refer the manual instructions on your package for more.
- Make sure you do a printing job daily in order to avoid your printer inks getting dried.
- Ensure that the plastic at the bottom of the ink cartridge has been punched. If not, then you can use a knife to remove it.
Get Epson Printer Error Support for quick support related to any Epson errors or problems.
Issue Persists? Try These Epson Tips
If the issue still persists, then you may alternatively try these basic tips:
- Switch on your Epson printing machine and discard the unrecognized cartridges.
- Switch off the machine & unplug it both from machine & wall socket and wait for at least 10 minutes before turning it on again.
- Install the cartridges back into the position.
- Now please check if after changing the ink cartridges the problem is resolved or still persists.
Get Free Support by Epson Printer Customer Support
If you have tried the above troubleshooting steps but still looking for solutions on how to fix Epson printer error, then we recommend you take support from highly experienced technicians. Our highly talented technicians offers the best online support for all range of Epson Printer issues like configuration errors, installation errors & many other technical glitches. Call us to uninstall your old drivers, or install the latest printer setup, connection issues or any configuration error. Our technical support team provides flawless services and work for customers to offer quick solutions to their problems over phone or live chat. We have a long list of highly trained technicians that are capable enough to resolve your Epson Printer errors and issues instantly by taking our system to remote access.
You may either contact us via live chat or call on Epson Printer Customer Support Numbers +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
ALSO READ: HOW TO FIX CANON PIXMA ERROR
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.